§ 1 Definitions
- Shipping - means the physical act of supplying the Customer by the Seller, through the Operator (provider of postal or courier delivery services), the Products specified in the contract
- Operator – means an entity, with which the Seller cooperates, a provider of postal or courier delivery services
- Password - means a string of letters, digits or other symbols selected by the Customer during registration process, used to secure access to the Customer Account
- Customer - means the entity to whom the Seller can provide products and services and with whom the Seller can conclude an agreement
- Customer account – means an individual account, that a customer might create in the e-store in the registration process
- Registration – means creating a customer account in the e-store. Registration is not required to place an order
- Seller - means Smart Casual with its registered seat in Jawiszowice (32-626), ul. Jana Pawła II 37, Poland. VAT number (NIP): 5492417500, REGON: 363158270, owner of the e-store
- Website – means a website at which the Seller runs the e-store
§ 2 Registration
- In order to register at www.en.spoxsox.pl, user can create an account. Registration is free of charge
- Registration is not required to place an order in e-store
- In order to register, user should fill in the registration form at wwwen.spoxsox.pl and submit it to the Seller. User creates an individual password to his/her account
§ 3 Orders
- The information displayed on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Poland’s Civil Code, and only an invitation to Customers to conclude a sales agreement
- Please be aware that the colors of products may slightly differ from those displayed on the Website - they depend on the individual monitor settings (color saturation, and other settings)
- The customer can place order in the e-store via the Website or e-mail, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- To place an order on the Website a customer adds products to the shopping cart, chooses shipping and payment method, inputs shipping address and confirms order by clicking relevant button. Customer is informed about the total cost of the order before confirmation.
- Placing an order is equivalent to conclusion of a sale agreement between the Seller and the Customer
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation from us, which is equivalent to the Seller’s statement that we accept the conclusion of a sale agreement.
§ 4 Delivery
- Seller ships products internationally
- Seller provides on the Website information regarding a number of business days needed to process an order. Seller endeavours to dispatch orders in the fastest possible time and in the order in which they are placed.
- All orders are shipped with an Operator to an address provided by Customer in the order form
- Customer is obliged to carefully examine delivered consignment in the presence of an employee of the Operator. If any loss or damage to the shipment is discovered, The customer and the employee of the Operator should transcribe a proper protocol
§ 5 Payment
- The prices displayed at the Website include the statutory Value Added Tax but do not include a delivery charge and are displayed it EURO currency.
- The customer can choose the following payment methods:
- Regular bank transfer on bank account of the Seller;
- online transfer through Przelewy24 platform, accepting online payments and credit cards
- The customer is obliged to make a payment within 5 business days of the order. Otherwise the Seller has a right to cancel the sale agreement
§ 6 Claims and returns
- Seller warrants the products are free of any physical or legal defects. The seller is liable to the customer if the product has a defect (warranty)
- If the product has a defect, the customer has a right to:
- claim price reduction or withdrawal from the purchase agreement unless the seller promptly and without undue inconvenience will replace the defective product free of defects. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced by the seller
- claim replacement of the defective products or removal of the defect. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product free of defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the customer
- The seller may refuse a compensation request of the Client, if i tis not possible to remove the defect. Replacement costs shall be borne by the Seller.
- The seller shall be liable under the warranty if the defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of products delivery. The claim for the removal of defects or replacement of the product expires after one year, but the term can’t be completed before the deadline specified in the first sentence. In this period the customer can withdraw from the purchase agreement or submit a statement of the price reduction because of defects in the product. If the customer demanded replacement of the product or remedy of the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the purchase agreement or submission of a statement about the price reduction begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacement or remedy the defect
- Any complaints may be submitted in an electronic form at Seller’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The seller will reply to any complaints concerning products or purchase agreement within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. Seller encourages to provide photos of the product being subject of a complaint.
§ 7 Withdrawal from the agreement
- The customer may withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 days it without giving a reason
- The deadline to withdraw from the purchase agreement starts from the moment of taking possession of the product by the customer.
- To withdraw from the purchase agreement the customer should send a statement to the Seller in an electronic form at Seller’s e-mail address email@example.com
- In case of withdrawal from the purchase agreement, it is considered null and void
- Seller shall immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the purchase agreement, pay back to consumer all payments made by him, including the shipping cost
- If the consumer using his right of withdrawal from the agreement has chosen a shipping method other than the cheapest offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to return to the consumer additional costs incurred by him
- The consumer is obliged to return products to the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the withdrawal date. To meet the deadline consumer shall just send products to the Seller's address before the expiry of that period
- The consumer withdrawing from the Agreement bears only the cost of returning the Product to the Seller
- The Seller shall refund the value of the product, including the costs of its delivery using the same method of payment, which was used by a consumer, unless the consumer has agreed to a different way of return
§ 8 Final provisions
- Seller undertakes the protection of personal data of the customer in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data